Senior Credit Controller
A leading manufacturer of niche products based in North Liverpool area is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join their team.
As Senior Credit Controller, you will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the entire end to end Accounts Receivable process. You will take on a senior role and will also distribute work load across the team and lead from the front in your role ensuring all processes are followed.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Management of your own ledger of UK and International retailers
- Pro-actively chase overdue invoices by telephone and email
- Liaise with solicitors to collect aged debts
- Monitor customer credit limits to mitigate risk
- Credit check and set credit limits for new customers
- Resolve customer queries and collaborate with operational teams
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Post and allocate customer payments
- Produce customer reports for senior management
- Report on aged debtors and pro-actively seek to reduce aged debt
- Be a senior point of contact for the team for escalated customer queries
- Monitor own and accounts receivable team KPI's
- Continuously seek to improve accounts receivable processes
If you are an experienced Credit Controller or already operating as a senior in your team, this is a great opportunity for more exposure to hone your craft. You will be exposed to the wider finance team, senior managers and Directors.
You will receive a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension and free parking not to mention all of the above. Long-term prospects for Team Leader will be available for the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.