My client based in Manston have an immediate need for an experienced credit control analyst.
Initially as a 12 month assignment c£250pd ltd
The role will include:
* Prepares business unit credit reporting, planning, and forecasting.
* Analyzes entity level credit exposures.
* Develops an understanding of trade finance and credit management to support the business.
* Performs credit-worthiness reviews on new and existing accounts at the entity level in line with Corporate Policy, ensuring minimal risk to the
* Prepares metrics analysis and consolidated credit reporting for the entity, as well as ad hoc credit analysis and reports to the business unit.
* Manages the local customers in relation to credit limits and terms and communicates with those customers as required.
* Coordinates effectively with transactional shared services provider (CBS) in terms of Accounts Receivables.
Ensures local entity credit activities are in line with Corporate Credit Policies.
* Executes special projects as assigned.
* Manual Order Release on request of Customer Services (e.g. for cash in advance customer)
* Manual Order Release if credit hold has been placed
* Check if payments came in for cash in advance customer
* Letter of Credit Administration + Overview
* Fill in Remittance Form from the Bank - reflecting Documentary Requirements
* Fill in Bill of Exchange paperwork and send to Bank as needed
* Approve Customer Set Up (Validate Payment Terms + Credit Limit with Creditsafe report and/or Credit Worthiness Tool)
* Run Credit Safe Report on request of the Account Managers
* Fill in Credit Worthiness Tool
* Development automated/standardized reports
If you are immediately available and interested please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age