Senior Conveyancing Assistant - London
My client, a Legal 500 and reputable law firm, are looking for a Senior Conveyancing Assistant to join their Real Estate department in London.
The role is fulltime, permanent and offering up to £27,000 per annum alongside a competitive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dealing with administrative exchange formalities, completion and post completion duties
* Drafting financial statements and invoices
* Submitting AP1 and SDLT forms
* General administration including filing, archiving and updating internal and external systems
* Dealing with client enquiries under supervision of the fee earners
Experience and qualifications required:
* At least 3 years experience within a law firm
* The ability to act on their own initiative
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* A team approach and flexibility are essential
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.