Senior Compliance Manager
Up to £85,000 + Benefits
An international law firm are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to help to define, develop, implement and maintain a Financial Crime and Sanctions Framework.
* Developing the Financial Crime and Sanctions framework, policies and procedures
* Conducting risk assessments
* Delivering technical training and awareness updates
* Assessing the firms Financial Crime and Sanctions profile
* Managing audits, investigations and inspections
* Ensuring the firm is updated with any changes in regulations, legislation or marketplace
The successful candidate should be educated to a degree level and have experience in a similar Financial Crime and Compliance role within a multi-jurisdictional firm. They should be a natural leader who is able to manage team performance and development. They need to be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of Financial Crime and Sanctions law and regulations.
If you are interested, please apply now or contact Shannon Mann for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.