Senior Commercial Manager
Facilities Management & Building Services
Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend
up to £69,000 per annum
+ Comprehensive Package
£6500 CAR ALLOWANCE
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, ****
* Do you want to join a highly profitable and sought after FM provider?
* Do you want continuous progression in your career?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial professional to join a Leading facilities service provider on a permanent basis. The role is for a Senior Commercial Manager within FM on a prestigious Welsh Government Contract.
Reporting into the Divisional Commercial Director you will be responsible for Leading the commercial function on the Welsh Government contract. You will ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data and report to the board level.
As the procurement manager you will manage the Procurement of work packages within the FM Sector ranging from £50,000 to £500,000.
* Develop a good understanding of the wider aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a Facilities business
* Ensure the implementation of the requirements of Health Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and ensure that the project teams conduct all duties in a manner consistent with these
* Work with Divisional teams to develop and appraise investment cases to identify potential company returns and added value to the business
* Work with Divisional teams and the business development teams to contribute to a strategy to secure new opportunities
* Understand the impact of commercial and technical changes at strategic level within the customers business industry / sector
* Drive the commercial team to Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Maximise cash flow through ensuring the timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
* Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
* Manage the production of accurate and timely financial forecasts for use in setting targets
* Establish and maintain accurate and robust reporting structures and monitor resources and costs to ensure that projects meet and / or exceed targets
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to high levels of current knowledge
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management,
* Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts.
* Adopt a major part of concluding client negotiations
* Ability to develop new ideas and developing it into a different approach
* Take responsibility for management of commercial resources
* Have a full understanding of TUPE and pension regulations and their impact on the business.
* Have a clear understanding of the issues associated with managing and running labour intensive projects
This company offer fantastic training development and boast a leading career path. The ideal Candidate for this Senior Commercial Manager position within FM will have:
* Experience in a similar role within the building services and FM sector
* Experience of CVR (Cost Value Reconciliation)
* Degree qualified
* RICS Membership or similar
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.