Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£28- £35k + CIMA Study Support
A superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join this modern, market leading manufacturing business in Leeds. As the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for business partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive, support, challenge and advise on commercial decision making within the business. A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious
Your role is critical to delivering business objectives through accurate and timely performance reporting, robust sales and profit forecasts and high-quality analysis and insight.
About the business:
An innovative and globally growing business, this manufacturing leader are transforming their sector and quickly becoming one of the most talked about brands. Passionate and forward thinking, they strive to attract the most talented & driven individuals in the market.
Duties And Responsibilities to include:
* Business Partnering : Working closely with Account Managers, supporting with commercial decisions
* Supporting and developing the business' performance reporting requirements with a focus on our growing European business.
* Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager you will take joint ownership for all critical reporting requirements.
* Managing & developing the process of all reporting, taking responsibility for accuracy of the reporting
* Monthly Forecasting : Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager to generate accurate forecasts
* Ensuring all data is accurate, consistent, and that the data capturing process is reliable and efficient for both the UK and EU
* Monitoring and reporting back on market pricing
* Control, maintenance and reporting of the sales discount allowances for retailers
* Various other ad hoc analysis and support as needed
* Intermediate MS Excel
* AAT qualified / CIMA part qualified
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Self motivated and highly organised
* Desire to develop and progress
* CIMA Study Support
* Impressive holiday package
* Progression and development
* Various other
If you are looking to be challenged in your next career move and wanting to join a innovative and passionate business as a Senior Finance Analyst, we'd love to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.