Are you looking for an exciting career path with a global company?
To work for a client where you will be well rewarded for your contribution?
Our Edinburgh based client is a Global Wealth Management and Investment Company, due to the acquisition of a new client they have a number of Senior Client Service vacancies to start early July, as part of their large Client Services team you will be given industry led training to prepare you for the challenge ahead.
Our client strives to be the best, not only for each other but those they serve, through diversity, individual experiences and a unique outlook helps separates them from the rest. With a dedicated business presence in over 35 countries, it offers endless opportunities for a focused and determined individual to grow and progress alongside them.
As a Senior Client Service Advisor you would educate clients on their products whilst focusing on their needs, This role is not without it's challenges and if successful you would be responsible for the following:
- Direct point of contact for the client
- Handling shareholders requests
- Delivering excellent service at all times
- Action each account in line with company and regulatory policies
- Instruct and inform shareholders how to make account changes
- Escalate inquiries as and when required
- Have a solid understanding of product, policies and procedures
- Help develop junior team members
To be considered for this role you would need to demonstrate a good level of education, 1-3 years customer service experience in the financial industry. Due to the nature of the role you would need to have the following skillset:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A thirst for knowledge and the capacity to absorb information
- Experience in complaint handling
As a Client Service Advisor you would be rewarded with a generous salary of 23.5K and a host of benefits including medical and dental insurance, gym memberships and many more benefits tailored around social and emotional well being.
This role operates Mon-Fr, 9am-5pm, with virtual interviews starting in May then you will need to act fast.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.