Are you a confident administrator with a meticulous eye for detail? Do you enjoy a varied, fast paced role and have a reactive problem solving approach to your work? Then this could be the perfect role for you…..
Our client is a very prestigious Investment Management Company who is looking to add to their team; a strong administrator to join their Edinburgh office. Supporting all crucial areas of the business including investment management, operations support client static data, transfers-in, provider business support, and accounts. On the job training will be provided in order for the successful candidate and you will be working alongside a very established team.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre just a 2 minute walk from princess street and, this is a rare opportunity to work for this reputable company and receive the best training and competitive company benefits.
Some of your duties will include….
* Account opening and amendments
* Administrative assistance to the middle office managers and administrators
* Transfer of client's portfolios and liaising with the transfer in department and third parties to ensure these are processed quickly and accurately
* Produce contract note paperwork and assisting investment managers with any issues
* Take telephone messages, dealing politely with callers and responding with appropriate action where possible
* Handle account amendments and scan documents onto the document management system
To be successful in this role, you will have…..
* Strong administrative experience
* Methodical and conscientious approach to their work
* Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
* Proficient in all functions of MS Office Suite
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
* Effective problem solver, generating practical solutions to often complex issues
Interviewing within the next 2 weeks so please don't delay in Applying! Contact Heather on 0131 718 8000 for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.