An excellent opportunity has arisen in Dundee for a financial services professional with accounting and property experience. We're helping a property management company (Chartered Surveyors) find a talented Senior Client Accountant to work with their residential and commercial property clients in Dundee and Tayside.
The Accounting job comes with a competitive salary, and some very welcome company benefits.
The Senior Client Accountant will run the property management accounts department. Reporting to the directors, the role will include:
- Managing and maintaining property management services and the accounts database
- Uploading budget into the system and sending demands on time
- Ensuring that client reporting requirements are met in line with deadlines including
- Providing client with agreed financial reports and cash flows
- Preparing year-end service charge packs for external accountants
This Client Accountant role can offer long-term career progression and pays a high salary that will partly depend on your previous experience. The successful candidate will be working in a supportive and vibrant environment.
To apply for this Accounting position, you will need:
- Relevant service charge and property accountant experience gained in a Senior Client Accountant position
- Three years' experience in a similar senior role
- Experienced in motivating and managing an accounts team
- A completed or in-progress accounting qualification
- Experience of Extended Trial Balance
If in previous roles, you have experience of using the QUBE system that would be very beneficial. To find out more and to apply for this Senior Client Accountant role in Dundee, please contact us today.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.