Due to a number of key and very exciting project wins my client are going through a real recruitment drive and are looking to significantly grow their railway team. You will be an integral part of this group of passionate engineers and will add to their already diverse experience in delivering key railway projects, globally.
You will be highly qualified and knowledgeable about in railway infrastructure this should include regional, metro and/or light rail networks and will have experience leading and working collaboratively with multi-discipline teams within such projects.
- Clear understanding of all phases of a project from planning, through to design and delivery
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders and contractors alike to deliver positive outcomes
- Your civil design experience should include earthworks, geometry, drainage, services and utilities.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Civil engineering experience with a particular focus and passion for rail corridor and/or station design
- Passionate about training and mentorship of junior team members
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.