** SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE - UP TO £22.5K - OUTSKIRT OF CHICHESTER **
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Chef de Partie to join a fantastic, well established team within a prestigious estate on the outskirt of Chichester. My Client is looking for an ambitious and experienced chef de partie who has the drive to succeed and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with the freshest of the ingredients, grown in the allotment adjacent to the kitchen.
A creative and dynamic mind will feel highly nurtured in this environment, as the Head chef is seeking for a collaborative and enthusiastic individual.
* 40 hours per week
* Full training provided
* Uniform provided
* Meals on duty
* Excellent pension scheme
* 33 days of Holiday
* Opportunity to work at fine dining events
* Free courses
* Free festivals and event tickets
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head Chef in managing all the sections of the kitchen
* Preparation of food according to company's guideline
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Support the Head Chef with the mise en place and service
* Managing your own section's stock level
* Being able to run the pass in the absence of any senior staff
Due to location, the ideal candidate possess his own transport.
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Dania on 01273 855049. Alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.