Role: Senior Category Manager - IT
Location: Norwich, York (Travel will be required)
Would you like to work for the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider in the UK, with a worldwide presence and over 30 million customers?
The purpose of your role will be to maximise value through the end-to-end commercial management of the IT Security suppliers and associated third-party spend, focusing on driving performance and commercial benefit from the supply chain.
* Drive value for money through the identification and delivery of commercial benefits, including savings
* Drive performance by optimising the companies supply chain
* Mitigate and manage supply chain risk
* Manage suppliers within your category to achieve contracted levels of performance and benefit delivery
* Strong commercial and stakeholder management skills and proven track record of building strong internal business relationships at all levels
* Experience of Networks, Telecommunications and Outsourced IT Services is desirable
* IT experience essential
* Significant experience and a proven track record of delivering Commercial, SRM, or Category Management within a demanding, fast evolving environment
* Leading and managing complex sourcing processes
* Developing and negotiating complex agreements,
* CIPS qualification desirable
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact Dominic Haley at Search Technical in Leeds on 01133088013 or Dominic . Haley @ search.co .uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.