Role: Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10.50 - £18.00 per hour and holiday pay.
Location: Glasgow and surrounding areas
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Senior Carers to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency Senior care assistant will be:
* Administer medication to the residents within the care homes
* Support the nurses with daily tasks
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing
* Carry out health checks
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc)
* Following care plans to meet the specific needs of the service users
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
If you have the following please apply:
* 3 months experience as a senior carer
* SVQ level 3 minimum
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour
* Experience in administering medication
* Excellent training will be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Senior Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.