.NET Software Developer
Search IT are working with a European giant in Glasgow who are currently recruiting for a .NET Software Developer / Engineer to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to take the lead in developing new or updated functions for existing and new business IT systems. You will also promote and maintain quality standards across software development and implementation, ITIL processes and practices with a clear focus on meeting the team and departments KPI's.
The Software Developer will:
* Participate in the software design process including business analysis duties
* Create development documentation including Work Breakdown Structures, Functional and Technical design documents and Unit Test documents
* Manage and supervise junior team members
* Execute unit tests, identify and accurately document defects
* Create and amend existing software programs
Key skills required:
* BSc or equivalent business experience.
* Exposure to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change-controlled environment
* Expert in Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
* Experience in C# programming.
* Experience in SSIS technology and using MVC & .Net Framework
* SQL programming experience is essential
* Proficient with Database Design best practices
If you are an experienced .NET Developer at a senior level, or a developer who would like to step up into a leading role then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.