A high growth, innovative Fintech business is looking to recruit a Senior Business Development manager to join their team in Edinburgh. The role will use introducer networks to drive new business revenue and growth.
Ideally you would have experience in a corporate finance/banking/accountancy type background and have a well established network of referral partners allowing you to hit the ground running.
The key duties will include:
* Develop, Grow and Maintain and Introducer Network
* Work with SME business to provide a specialist financial offering
* Provide insight into the financial product
* Carry out pre-sales checks for eligibility
* Discuss pricing/rates
* Close business direct within the SME market
* Attend industry events to network effectively and grow market
To be successful you must have:
* Demonstrable track record in Finance/Banking/Accountancy
* Ability to grow and maintain network/black book
* Strong networking ability to make new contacts
* Knowledge of finance, ability to look over company accounts
* Background in a similar type of role - BDM, Relationship Management, Account Management
* Confidence in hitting the ground running to achieve sales targets
This is a fantastic time to join this high growth business; the company are investing heavily into its growth and have a number of avenues you can progress into over time with success. Along with this you would receive:
* Competitive package
* Fantastic Bonus and Commission Structure
* Expensed Travel
* Hardware Provided
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply using the link provided, forwarding your most recent CV/Covering Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.