A high growth SME within the Fintech market is looking to appoint several new Senior Business Development Managers across Scotland. This role will specifically look at the Glasgow/Surrounding areas and be tasked with working with various introducers and business owners to offer financial products
Reporting to the senor management team the Senior Business Development Manager the sole focus of this role is to develop lasting relationships and managing the process including gathering relevant information and securing finances.
The role will look after the following key areas:
* Develop an in depth understanding of the market
* Proactively generate leads and contact prospects
* Network with Referral Partners
* Work towards Targets/KPIs
* Meet with prospects to discuss products
* Close new business and manage client base
* Update CRM with accurate information
To be successful you must possess:
* High level communication skills - written and verbal
* Track record within new business sales
* Knowledge of the financial services/lending industry
* Ability to network and build rapport
* Existing network in Banking/FS/Lending/Introducers
This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing, innovative market. Due to the nature of the role candidates will need a background in banking/finance and a genuine interest in the industry.
As travel is required it would be preferred if candidates have access to the local areas and a full UK driving licence.
To apply please follow the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.