Senior Business Development Manager (Cyber Security)
£50,000 + uncapped commission
My client is a growing Cyber Security company that is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Development Manager; they operate within the Cyber Security industry where they offer solutions to clients. My client offers great career opportunities where they will put a lot of investment into you and will grow you as the business grows.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will have a proven track record of securing new business, building relationships, maintaining and growing existing business all within the Cyber Security industry. You will also have great knowledge of the Cyber Security market and a strong network of clients.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be working with SME's and speaking to senior decision makers including IT Managers and IT Directors, you will have complete ownership of your pipeline, from the beginning right through to the closing of opportunities.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will:
* Great rapport building skills
* Generate new business opportunities
* Promote and educate clients on IT solutions
* Deal with the entire sales cycle (end - end)
* Achieve your individual set target!
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will have:
* Previous Business Development experience with the Cyber Security industry (senior level)
* Experience of selling Cyber Security
* Driven and resilient
* Eager to drive business forward
* Strong communication skills
* Great Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry
* Driven - you will be motivated to succeed
* Hard working - you will have a great work ethic and not be afraid of some serious graft
* Energetic - you will need enthusiasm and dynamism to succeed
If you have previous Business Development experience within the Cyber Security industry and are interested in this Senior Business Development Manager opportunity please click Apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.