Senior Business Analyst
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for the opportunity to take on more responsibility and step up into a senior Business Analyst role?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our client who are currently undertaking a significant IT and business change programme. As a result there is an excellent opportunity for a Senior BA to join a fast paced, project focused role.
Role responsibilities include:
* Define business requirements, translating complex user requests and managing requirements through the full project lifecycle
* Ensure the continuous improvement of the Business Analysis function for the whole business, promoting industry leading practices to improve the overall performance of the business
* Deliver projects within business and systems change
* Facilitate process re-engineering exercises
Candidates must have:
* Strong background in a Business Analyst role with experience managing senior stakeholders
* Confident working in a reactive role, ideally with experience working on projects where you have had to quickly adapt to regulatory changes whilst ensuring that projects are successfully delivered
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt your style depending on the audience
* Understanding of Agile or Waterfall methodologies
* Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics is advantageous but not essential
This role will suit candidates who thrive in a fast paced environment who enjoy project work. This role would be ideal for someone who has worked as a Business Analyst in the hospitality, FMCG, Utilities or wholesale sector who is now looking to take the step up into a senior business analyst role.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.