Senior Business Analyst
6 month contract
£400 per day
Senior Business Analyst required for one of our established clients, the role is to start immediately and is on a 6 month contract till February 2021. The Senior Business Analyst role will play a key part in designing, implementing and maintaining new processes and operating models in a fast paced operational environment. The Senior Business Analyst will be working remotely and will be managing the relationships and interactions across the team and with Operational colleagues whilst balancing the significant political demands on this service.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Lead the implementation of new operating models into live service, ensuring ongoing process compliance and control, including the optimisation of future state operations through the design and implementation of operational frameworks
* Support the build of comprehensive transformation plans through the development of detailed cost/benefit models, and track benefits realisation post implementation
* Undertake business analytics; including performance and productivity baselining, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modelling, activity based costings and benefits tracking
* Lead the production of business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modeling, activity based cost models and benefits tracking.
* Build and manage productive and effective relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members.
* Support the development and communication of change and business improvement principles, guidelines and best practice throughout to build knowledge and optimise service delivery.
Knowledge & Experience;
* A solid track record of delivering service/performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced
* Solid experience of the principles of operational excellence and how to ensure new services and
ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded.
* Structured approach and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate data and insights into improved
processes and workflows
* Experience of data analysis and modelling, with a focus on building financial activity-based cost
* A solid track record of delivering performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience of working with databases
* Highly Motivated, committed and passionate in what you do.
* Can work as an effective team member
* Flexibility in approach, comfortable working in an environment that is fast moving and subject to ongoing
Skills & Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will be either Part or Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
* Effective written and verbal communication and organisational skills
* Able to liaise effectively with all staff
* Highly analytical and have worked within a similar environment
* Excellent problem-solving and data analysis skills
* Excellent IT skills, particularly in the use of financial information systems and spreadsheets, including ability to understand and manipulate complex spreadsheet models
* Able to lead by example motivate staff and delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively.
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age