Are you looking for a new opportunity in the real estate sector? We're helping our client find an experienced, hands-on Estate Agent Branch Manager in the East London and Essex area.
As Branch Manager, you will earn a basic salary of £30,000, with the commission and performance-related additions that can easily add another £20,000 on top of that!
As a Branch Manager responsible for your branch, you will be:
- Covering for holidays, vacancies and sickness
- Providing personal, professional estate agency expertise and advice
- Taking responsibility for the ownership and profitability of the branch you are working in
- Motivating and managing the team to become the best in the region
You will list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible. To stay ahead, you need to keep abreast of current market conditions and develop a reputation for being an expert in your field.
Key Estate Agent skills required:
- An ability to build great customers relationships
- A previous track record of turning valuations into listings and sales
- Exceptional collaboration and team skills
- A positive and supportive mindset
- A full, clean driving license
This Estate Agent Branch Manager job comes with a competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path. Company benefits include company car or car allowance, 33 days' paid holiday, private healthcare and life insurance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.