We are looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistician (can be home based) who has previous involvement working on a global level, to join the team.
The opportunity to work with various global pharmaceutical leaders on the some of the most prestigious, ground-breaking and challenging drug development projects
Real career development opportunities with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
To work as a hands-on statistician for clinical studies managed by our client from protocol design through to reporting. The Senior Biostatistician is expected to provide professional statistical advice to clients in both study design and statistical analysis, actively participating in protocol drafting, writing statistical analysis plans, conducting statistical analysis, working with SAS programmers to produce tables listings and figures, and contributing to clinical study reports. The Senior Statistician will also be involved in budgetary activities and liaison with additional specialist Vendors. The role may expand to building the Biostatistics Team with associated managerial responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate should have a MSc in a related discipline (Biostats, Medical Stats, MPH) with a significant track record within clinical/medical biostatistics.
- Perform calculations to determine sample size where required, or confirm the adequacy of sample sizes where already suggested by Clients
- Write statistical methods section of protocols in collaboration with medical writers
- Produce final datasets in a format requested by the Client e.g. ADaM datasets if CDISC standards are being followed
- Conduct statistical analyses using SAS®, R or other validated packages, as appropriate
- Work with SAS Programmers when required to ensure that appropriate programs are being developed for all projects for which our client is doing the analysis and reporting
Our client is an award-winning, full-service global clinical research organisation. They have numerous operations worldwide.
If you have any interest, questions or wish to apply for this role, please contact me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.