Senior Billing Manager - up to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working with Search, this innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Senior Billing Manager to join their Senior Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this exciting and varied role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills to manage and lead your teams to deliver standardisation, best practice and to ensure timely and positive cash flow.
- Supporting the SSC in achieving the highest standard of customer service promote a world class customer service culture
- To be a key member of the Shared Services Leadership Team, leading and influencing across the business to promote efficiencies and excellent customer service
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies and strengthen control
- To take accountability for managing service against agreed Key performance indicators, Service levels and operating controls which ensure compliance across the processes
- Driving initiatives and implementing the execution of the Global SSC strategy
- Supporting, developing and empowering Team Leaders to manage their teams in line with best practice and expectation
Due to the nature of the role, your background and experience will clearly demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of Billing/ Transactional Processing within a shared service environment. The role demands exemplary people management and leadership skills which you will have developed within large corporate/international environments. These will hold you in good stead as the business culture is people orientated, dynamic and creative.
A deep understanding of end to end processes in the areas of Billing are a must as is strong Project Management skills. Previous transformational experience would be a distinct advantage.
1st round interviews will be taking place in August 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.