Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
Glasgow or Edinburgh
Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are searching for a Legal Counsel to add to our prestigious client's busy in-house team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The ideal candidate will have had experience either in-house or in private practice dealing with legal matters, including commercial contracts. We are looking for someone with 2+ years PQE to help support the more experienced members of the team.
Experience in financial services, pensions or with a professional services firm would be advantageous. The role is available in either the Glasgow or Edinburgh office. Duties and responsibilities can include, but are not limited to the following;
- Develop knowledge and understanding of key area's propositions, core business and associated risks and work with that area to shape solutions that meet requirements.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Advise the business on wide variety of legal issues, such as data protection. Knowledge of TUPE would be helpful.
- Positively contribute to the legal team, creating a professional, effective, high quality and approachable resource for the business
In return you can expect the following;
- Competitive salary
- Full study support where applicable
- Share of the firm's profits
- Good work life balance
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Your birthday off
- A huge array of other flexible benefits.
The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation.
For a confidential chat please contact Gavin Robson at email@example.com or on 0141 272 7771
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.