Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Head of financial irregularity litigation team
Senior associate Circa 8 pqe +
West End Litigation Boutique
My client a niche commercial practice in the West End, is seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation senior associate for their busy practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in commercial/ financial litigation, and shareholder disputes in addition to more general commercial litigation to take a new senior level role with a firm well known for acting against banks in financial litigation and ranked in the Legal 500 for commercial litigation. There is an existing caseload of good quality work at this firm.
This will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced (c8yrs + PQE) commercial/financial litigation solicitor to join a growing team at a specialist financial litigation firm.
The firm is rapidly expanding and this opportunity represents the chance for a senior solicitor to put their mark on the firm and potentially move towards partnership at an accelerated rate.
The firm has an innovative and creative approach to dispute resolution and acts for may hundreds of clients using a well-developed processing path. The firm is one of the leading firms in the country in this area and is planning significant growth in the coming six months
- This role will require you to manage and run your own miniature law firm (with partner supervision and assistance);
- Your role would be varied and challenging, we have many hundreds of cases and are looking to be growing the firm aggressively in the coming months;
- You will be expected to co-ordinate a large team of junior and more senior staff in terms of managing a large case load.
You will need to have:
- Excellent academics and committed to producing consistent, accurate and high quality work;
- A broad range of good quality commercial litigation (particularly in respect of financial litigation);
- Excellent inter-personal client skills;
- The ability to work and thrive in a dynamic small firm environment;
Please apply as directed. For a copy of the JD / more information please contact Catherine Knowles at Search Legal on 0203 151 2151 or email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.