Senior Asset Manager
FM & BUILDING SERVICES
Hyde Park London
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Have you a good understanding of Life cycle and Asset management in FM?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced senior Asset Manager to join a highly prestigious contract in central London. This is a long term contract working on a niche park contract.
You will manage all aspects relating to Life Cycle Asset Management and deliver compliant, intelligent, cost effective solutions and reports in a professional and safe manner. Interface with facilities project teams, specialist engineering resource & internal groups to delivering the operational requirements of the prestigious contract.
The successful candidate should create additional value by demonstrating asset management capability & excellence within the Facilities organisation & ensuring condition based building life cycle asset management is embedded into day to day operations increasing the value of the Facilities offer to the contract
The ideal candidate will have:
* Building condition life cycle asset management experience
* Strong track record of leading teams and a good communicator
* Strong data analysis and reporting, familiar with CAFM and E-Systems / technology
* Experienced in creation of PPM plans and optimisation and FMR's
* Ability to operate at a strategic level working with clients and various stakeholders towards a common goal
* Experienced in project management and client focused
* Institute of Asset Management accreditation desired but not essential
* Relevant technical accreditation
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.