Senior Analysis Engineer
Salary up to £55000
We are honoured to be working with a large international company who are recruiting for an experienced Senior Analysis Engineer. The main responsibility for this role is to carry out analysis tasks, project management and tendering tasks. Within this role, a mixed industrial experience background is preferred.
- Carrying out specific analysis tasks to meet the time, cost and quality requirements of projects consisting of FEA, CFD, TRAM, FMEA and Stress Calculations
- Interact with project management staff to achieve the best outcome for the projects
- Estimating durations for design of tender items
- Composing technical responses to quotation requests
- Quality compliance- complying with design procedures and document numbering and control
- Health & Safety
- Experience of variety of diverse projects ranging in size and complexity
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing, assembly and test techniques
- Stress engineering, fatigue and piping experience
- Ability to conduct hand calculations fluently
- proficient in the production of standard analysis deliverables
- experienced user of relevant analysis tools, techniques and methods
- Degree or qualification in engineering.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.