Senior Administrator - Marketing & Communications Support - London - £30k + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join and support my client's Sales and Marketing team in London. You will be working for a leading security and front of house provider who manage an impressive portfolio covering the whole of London. These accounts will include institutions covering an array of sites, practice & public sector. You ideally will be working within a sales and marketing department and be involved with developing and implementing creative marketing strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage social media on behalf of the company
* Develop Google Analytics and ways to pick up potential customers
* Write Press Releases and articles for various Industry/non industry publications
* Support sales team with telemarketing
* Proof read and ensures that Bid proposals/ presentations and literature are of the highest quality.
* Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is correct
What you'll need:
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Previous work experience in B2B marketing capacity
* Excellent written/presentation skills
* Experience working with graphic design packages
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy a generous benefits package that includes a health care plan and a host of other benefits.
How To Apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, if you are already managing a team within a corporate front of house environment, then please apply via the link of this page.
If you have any questions about the role, then please contact Richard at the Search Crawley Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.