Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Full time (9am - 5pm)
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new opportunity to excel in? Are you a driven and committed individual who goes the extra mile? If so then apply now!
I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join a reputable company on the outskirts of Leeds. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the administrative function within the company, ensuring you're leading by example and providing an exceptional service for customers.
The job role will include:
* Being the point of contact for multiple regional offices
* Supporting regional offices with administrative tasks
* Processing invoices from suppliers and processing invoices for payment
* Financial organisation - credit checks, order confirmations etc
* Attending team meetings when required to identify areas of concerns and give feedback to the general manager
* Collating information from regional branches every month and reporting to the accounts team/relevant personnel
* Maintaining contract updates, queries and general information
* General administrative duties
You will have:
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* the ability to work towards and achieve targets/KPI's
* Previous experience of leading a team in an office environment
* Exceptional communication skills internally and externally
* A strong eye for attention to detail
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
* The ability to prioritise workloads and multitask effectively
* Administrative experience
To find out more about the role or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.