Do you have administration experience alongside team leader experience? Do you live in the Greater Manchester area? If so, we might have the ideal job for you. A leading manufacturer of household fittings is seeking a Senior Purchasing Administrator to join their busy team in the Manchester area.
This is a 40 hours per week job, with working hours between 8:30am and 5pm, and comes with a salary of between £20,000 and £25,000, DOE.
The Senior Purchasing Administrator will provide extensive administration support to all functions of the supply chain/purchasing department and manage the day-to-day activities of the department.
Key Purchasing Administrator responsibilities:
- Diverse data entry and administration tasks
- Taking ownership of the stock replenishment systems and creating purchase orders
- Supervising of a small team of administrators
- Ensuring stock availability and supplier performance KPIs are met and exceeded
- Liaising with UK and European suppliers to ensure the timely and complete delivery of purchase orders
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will receive a salary of up to £25k, along with great company benefits including staff discount on business products, learning and development opportunities, wellness cash plan, staff saving scheme and subsided gym membership.
To succeed in this role, you will need admin experience and supervisor experience, along with:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), to include English and Maths
- Previous experience in a senior role i.e. Team Leader, Supervisor
- Extensive experience in an administrative role
To apply for this Senior Purchasing Administrator job in Greater Manchester, contact us today to begin the application process. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.