Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We're helping our client find an experienced and committed full-time Senior Administrator, with experience within either Higher Education or the Medical Sector, to join an exciting and fast-moving company in Dundee. This is an unmissable administrative assistant opportunity within an inclusive and collaborative culture.
Full-time, Mon - Fri, 12 month FTC
This Senior Administrator job involves a mixture of customer service, monitoring and reporting, manuscript processing and course admin. Main duties include:
● Project management
● Secretarial support
● Coordinating and attending virtual meetings and conference calls
● Managing processes and time frames tightly, close contact with various contacts globally
This senior office admin role requires someone with exceptional organisational skills, as there are numerous priorities to manage at any one time. You'll need to be flexible and willing to step up to help the team with any task. Above all, you will be collaborative, inclusive and used to working in a busy office environment.
Essential Admin skills required:
● Do you have experience in a similar senior admin role?
● You must have excellent organisation and data management skills
● Experienced in the use of reporting and analytical tools
● Excellent collaboration skills, in particular communication skills
In return for your and expertise and commitment, you will receive a Senior Office Administrator at a salary of up to £25k.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age