Are you an experienced Senior Administrator looking for a new exciting role?
I am currently working with a leading provider of Investment Management Services who require an experienced Senior Administrator to join a new team within the Glasgow Office. You will be working in fantastic modern offices in the City Centre located close to great transport links.
In this role you will be responsible for administration of client accounts, accurately, on a timely basis and in accordance with terms of business, procedures and agreed service levels. You will conduct operational processes to ensure the administration of client accounts from account opening through their life cycle and this will include:
* Application of Anti Money Laundering processes and policies to all clients
* Accurately setting up and maintaining client records in relation to the chosen strategy and holdings of funds within portfolios
* Processing client payments and internal transfers as and when required including regular payments
* Monitor ISA subscription levels and liaise with clients in respect to subscriptions
* Maintain and update fee insert documentation on receipt of updated information from marketing
* Execute client instructions accurately, on a timely basis and in accordance with the terms of business, procedures and agreed service levels
* Review of receipted account opening and amendment documentation
* Dispatch of client documentation to clients on request
* Operate the client Helpline and dedicated e-mail address to provide excellent client service
* To carry out processes and procedures within the business area ensuring these meet with regulations highlighting any issues or concerns to line management as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a large organisation and the successful candidate must be flexible and be able to demonstrate initiative in decision making, be articulate, confident and a great team player. You must have the ability to adapt to changes, work under pressure and have great accuracy and attention to detail. You must be proficient in using MS Word, Outlook and Excel and be confident working with formulas and pivot tables and pulling through information as you will be doing so on a daily basis.
This role would suit someone who has a background in Financial Services or Wealth Management.
If you work well within a team and have the qualities and experience above please apply and attach your CV or email Lorna Clark at Search Consultancy firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.