Are you an experienced Administration Supervisor looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an innovative company who has a great reputation spanning over the last 30 years? Yes?
Then now is the time! Due to the continued success of the company this has created lots of growth and this is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm. We are looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable Administrator who can utilise their expertise field to bring fresh and proactive ideas to the company and work alongside a collaborative and supportive team and supervise your own team of admin support.
The role is Monday - Friday 9am-5pm but may require some flexibility due to the demands of the business at busier periods.
Some of what your day will include…
* Supervision of 3 administrators planning and assign daily work
* Provide on the job training of duties and procedures
* Provide input to establishing/improving procedures and guidelines liaising with producing accurate high quality documents with a quick turnaround, ensuring letters, memos, file notes and reports are prepared in the required format.
* Proof read items amend errors and make corrections
* Carry out digital dictation using Big Hand
* Complete standard engagement letters
* Produce tender documents
* Draft and finalise standing orders
* Run reports on client data
* Process fees
* Create new clients and action deletions/amendments
* Ad hoc tasks from Marketing, Database etc
Skills to be successful in this role….
* Experience within a professional services environment
* Supervision experience of admin staff
* Exceptional type speed
* Strong numeracy skills and Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Good interpersonal skills - collaborative work ethic
* High attention to detail
* Document production and experience using client databases
Our client is looking to interview immediately this week so please apply if this role suits your skill set!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.