£20,000 - £23,000
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
A corporate business in Manchester City Centre is currently looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their ever growing business in the heart of the city. You will be a key support to the Director & their team in the organisation of the division, events & client management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Providing executive support to the Director and his team in the Manchester office
* Meeting organisation, calendar and invite management, location and facility bookings
* Travel booking and management for all team members
* Processing expenses for the team on a daily basis
* Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
* Creating PowerPoint presentations for meetings
* Attending internal meetings and taking minutes on a weekly basis
* Creating project plans around Social Media campaigns
* Managing Social Media accounts and publishing schedule (Twitter & LinkedIn)
* Writing case studies, PR releases, blog articles
* Managing and arranging events internally and externally
* Competitive salary: £20,000 - £23,000
* Mon - Fri office Hours
* Company social events
* Annual bonuses
The business is looking for a Senior Administrator who has experience of working in a professional services company & has experience in supporting a team or on a one on one basis.
This is the perfect role for somebody who has some PA or senior level administration experience but is now looking for that next step in their career as a key support to a firm.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachel Murphy at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.