This is not your ordinary, every day temp job, it has all the pro's like working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, but brings with it so much more. You will be treated the same as permanent staff and work for a business that truly cares about their employees.
You will be brought in as a Project Coordinator to join this fantastic employer on a temporary basis, for a minimum of 6 months, with scope to be extended.
- Coordinating and prepare for project meetings including managing team calendars, and meeting locations and rooms
- Diary management
- Ensure project programme is up to date and any changes identified by the project team have been incorporated
- Taking minutes and attending meetings
- Coordinating weekly and monthly reports
- Raising purchase orders, paying invoices and making sure invoices are paid on time
Candidates previously successful have had experience in a similar role.
If you have an organised nature, like to see things through to the end and feel that this sounds like the perfect role then please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age