Senior Administrator - £32k - £35k - Central London
Our client a leading property management company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Senior Administrator. You will be working closely with the Head of Finance to ensure smooth operation of Management Accounting Function. You will be working in a very central London location working 9am - 5:30pm.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent financial admin experience ideally from a property management or facilities setting.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
* Preparing Monthly Management Accounts within agreed timeframes.
* Take ownership of purchase ledger & Sales Ledger functions.
* Ensuring all invoices are raised within a timely manner
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts and liaise with suppliers
* Processing sales and the reconciliation of incoming payments
* Accurate coding and posting of supplier invoices
* Monthly Supplier Payment Runs
* Cash forecasting
* Assisting with annual budgeting, monthly variance analysis and reforecasting processes
* Bank reconciliation for various company accounts and company corporate cards
* Payroll submissions / reconciliations on a monthly basis
* Processing Company Expenses
* Implementation and management of new financial controls
* Audit preparation and reconciliation
* Ensuring adherence to company procedures
* Maintain thorough and well organised filing system
* Ad hoc administrative duties
You will be rewarded with:
* 33 days holiday
* Dedicated career progression
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.