Job Title: Senior Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sale, Cheshire
Salary: £20-25k Dependent on experience
Early finish Friday- 9am-4:15pm
Do you have a strong varied Admin background?
Do you want to grow and flourish in a busy fast paced environment?
Experience working for a reputable company?
Do you have proven experience with MS office?
Are you customer focused?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is currently looking for a Senior Administrator to work in a professional and dynamic office in Sale; they are looking for an confident and self motivated individual with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
The right candidate will be;
* Providing administrative support to the surveyors
* Copy typing letters and reports
* Creating and working on excel spreadsheets utilising formulae
* Ensuring that office communal areas sufficiently stocked with stationary and kitchen supplies
* Liaising in the preparation of collating tender documentation and drawing packages prior to use
* Any other associated administration
Fantastic benefits package including;
* Early finish on Fridays
* Full training and support
* Free onsite parking
* Great spacious and newly built offices
* Career progression
If you have excellent IT skills, strong communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to multi task within a driven environment and strong problem solving skill then I would really like to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.