Full Time: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week)
£20K- £27K Salary Package based on experience
I have partnered with a boutique sized practice who prides themselves on delivering service excellence to their valued client base. The current team are the key to what makes this firm a growing success, and we're currently looking for someone to come on board who has the passion and drive to help continue their success at an exciting time of growth.
Ideally we'd like you to have at least 3 year's experience in a similar role in practice and the duties include as follows:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts
- Preparation of management accounts including posting entries directly to online book-keeping systems such as QuickBooks, Xero, Sage and Iris.
- VAT returns
- Corporation Tax computations
- Personal Tax (Preferable)
You'll need a good working knowledge of one (or more) accounting software packages, experience of completing VAT returns and have great organisation and time management skills. The ability to manage your own workload is vital. You'll also need to have great communication skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
In return we'll offer you:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Support with training and development
- Team social events through the year
- Great working culture and work life balance
If you or anyone in your network is open to having a confidential chat then feel free to reach out to me on email@example.com or call me on 0151 229 5549