IT Managed Services Senior Account Manager – Glasgow
A leading supplier of IT managed services and solutions including data centre support and cloud services are looking to bring on board a Senior Account Manager to lead the development of existing accounts and drive new business.
The organisation are at the forefront of the industry, not only looking at their clients current business needs but also looking at the future to ensure their client stay agile and always ahead of the curve.
Relationships are at the heart of the sale, someone who is a long term relationship builder with a true focus on providing effective solutions is essential. This would be at all levels of industry including both the SME market and Blue Chip clients.
IT Managed Services Senior Account Manager Job - Responsibilities:
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage your own pipeline, looking after the full sales process
- Engage with IT specialists to grow your client base
- Deliver sales growth through effective scoping and providing solutions across managed cloud services and solutions
- Use existing networks, both personal and existing business customer base
- Stay at the forefront of the industry, growing knowledge about new products and services
- Maintain solid sales pipeline for future business
- Drive referrals from existing customer base
- Upselling where applicable
IT Managed Services Senior Account Manager – Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the industry
- Experience in a similar role/business
- Solution driven approach to selling
- Long term relationship builder
- Passion for technology and IT solutions
- Existing network in the sector
IT Managed Services Senior Account Manager – Benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic business with great reward; this role comes with a competitive package, strong commission structure with ability to achieve a six figure OTE, car allowance and benefits package.
You will have a great team behind you and the opportunity to lean and develop as the industry moves forward. If you feel this may be the right opportunity for you or if you would like more information please apply using the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.