Search Consultancy is looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking Semi-Senior Accountant to join a friendly but fast paced accountancy firm based in Leicester.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparing Accounts and associated paperwork (unincorporated businesses and companies) along with monthly Management Accounts, as required.
- Preparing Business Tax Computations, Partnership Returns, Personal Tax Computations and Personal Tax Returns.
- Preparing P11D returns.
- Assisting with Audit assignments if required (this would only be a small part of the role, and only if the business need arises)
- Providing assistance and guidance to more junior members of staff if acting as Mentor to a trainee
- Build good relationships with clients, receive and review jobs, prioritise and work back to managers on time and on budget
- Look for and suggest improvements to our systems and ways of working.
- Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets a high standard and suggest ways of improving the quality and consistency
Skills and Qualifications
- AAT qualified or ACCA trainee semi senior with relevant experience in private practice.
- knowledge of Microsoft windows, word & excel
- Knowledge of Iris, Sage Accounts and Xero would be beneficial.
- High level of attention to detail
- Skilled at dealing with people
- Organised and deadline driven
To find out more about this opportunity apply via the link and a consultant will be in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.