I am currently working with independent Mortgage Brokerage who takes pride in providing the best mortgage advice to its customers. Their goal is to ensure that all their customers are guided through the process of finding the right mortgage to suit their needs, by reviewing products from across the whole of the market. The role as a self employed mortgage broker involves providing advice to customers throughout Scotland and the UK.
This is a self-employed Mortgage Broker position.
The position will require all successful applicants to have experience working as a Mortgage Broker for a minimum of 12 months.
The successful applicant will hold the following attributes:
* A minimum of 12 months experience as a mortgage broker
* Fully ceMAP qualified
* Good track record of new business generation
* A self-motivated and ambitious professional with the ability to build relationships and maintain them for years to come.
* The ability to represent the brand to the levels expected
* The ability to generate new leads and business
In return you will receive:
* Ongoing training and support
* Very competitive commission
* Flexible working hours
* Leads provided (although you will be expected to bring in your own business)