Security / Front of House - Abingdon - £12ph
Immediate Start - 14th October
Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident Security & Front of House professional to join this busy facilities team in Abingdon.
* Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book in reception
* Carry out inductions
* Check validity of permits
* Check correct PPE is worn
* To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
* To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors into are adhered to.
* To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
What you'll need
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good communication skills
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Use of own initiative
* Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
* Extensive reception experience
* Well organised with the ability to prioritise
* No requirement for SIA
What you'll receive
* An immediate start placement within a well established facilities management company
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
Are you available immediately and looking for your next challenge? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age