Security Officer Job - Travelling between sites
Liverpool John Lennon Airport / Belfast Airport
Temporary 3 - 6 months
£8.21 per hour
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Security Officers on behalf of a well known company to support a business with travelling to Belfast Airport on a temporary basis.
- Travel and accommodation will be paid for whilst required in Belfast.
* People Search - Screen all personnel passing through the Walk Through Metal Detectors and Security Scanners then to perform a manual body search where necessary
* X-ray Screening and Bag Searching
* Access Control - Controlling of access to the aerodrome, checking identification or travel documents for all passengers, staff and airport users requiring access
* Resolve queries from customers and assist them with their journey through the airport offering advice where necessary & high levels of customer service
* Read and adhere to security notices, completing documentation clearly and concisely on any incidents that may have occurred
* Responding to and assisting with emergency situations such as aircraft emergencies,
* Patrolling: Carry out patrols of the airside / landside areas to ensure that these locations are secure
* Attending to and investigating reports of incidents
* Aircraft guarding and escort duties within site
* Assisting with general enquires
Working hours for the job:
35 - 45 hours per week (mix of days, nights & weekends)
Depending on passenger flow
The Successful Candidate:
Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
Over 18 years of age
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age