Security Engineer - (CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry)
London / Essex
An opportunity for a Security Engineer working with CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry & Gates on a daily basis.
* Base Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
* Company Van (Transit Connect), Van is unmarked
* No Call Out Rota
* Optional Overtime (weekday & weekend)
* 20 Days Holiday , plus Bank Holidays (increase 1 day each year)
* Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Additional Training provided (especially on Fire panels)
* Team incentives (work drinks, meals out etc)
Friendly, approachable Managers who look after their Engineers!!
This small to mid size Fire & Security Company have won a 5 year contract in Essex so are looking for a Security Engineer who is experienced with working with CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry & Gates.
70% of the work will be Service / Maintenance with 30% Installation focused primarily on CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry & Gates.
Don't miss out! Please apply now for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.