Security Consultant - Incident Management - F5 BigIP - HP Arcsight - Splunk - Edinburgh - immediate start
Are you passionate about IT Security / Cyber Security and available to help support a busy team in central Edinburgh?
This will suit someone who has proven background supporting large, corporate IT & Cyber Security requests as part of large, corporate environments
Other skills will include:
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with Network and Security technologies, including F5 BigIP, Arcsight, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of Cobit Control Framework
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to proactively take ownership to ensure successful threat, incident and/or crisis management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge, influence and negotiate with business and IT stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to see the bigger picture and find opportunities to enhance IT & Security processes for better threat resilience
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age