Are you an Information Security / Cyber Security Consultant available for new projects in Glasgow?
We are looking for an experienced Security Consultant to join a growing team in central Glasgow. You will be involved in defining security and control standards, drive compliance and support both business and 3rd party stakeholders to ensure compliance with the companies Information & Cyber Security best practice.
I am keen to speak with candidates who have:
- Experience of working in a similar role for a large, corporate client
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISMP, CCSP, CompTIA Security, etc. would be preferred
- Knowledge of Security and / or Risk best practice and principles e.g. ISO27001, Cloud Security, NIST, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build relationships, influence and negotiate and adapt your presentation depending to your audience
- Ability to quickly grasp situations, make pragmatic decisions and work in changing environments against tight deadlines is also essential.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age