An exciting opportunity has been created to join our clients growing Technology division within the region of Manchester. Working with the Technology Security Architect and the CISO, you will be responsible for developing the architecture and design of crucial infrastructure and enterprise solutions across a wide range of technologies. Earning a highly competitive salary of up to £65k you can also expect some excellent benefits.
Some of your Security Analyst accountabilities will include:
- Working collaboratively within an integrated internal and as required supplier team to deliver transformational business and IT services.
- Review and sign-off of existing and in-flight Infrastructure projects and deliverables to ensure that security best practice is being followed (platforms are Secure-by-Design).
- Assist with system configuration and development to ensure that platforms are configured in-line with industry best-practice, e.g. CIS benchmarks, and provide design and configuration recommendations.
You will need to influence key stakeholders, such as product owners, developers and operational teams to ensure our client's product and security architecture strategies are understood and ultimately delivered, therefore you will need excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. To progress in the process, you'll need to demonstrate the ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies measuring the results in a commercially driven business alongside an excellent capability to interact, influence and build consensus with senior stakeholders.
Your desirable technical skills and qualifications should include:
- CISSP, CISM, CASP+, CCSP or equivalent certification level.
- WAN / LAN / data centre technologies and infrastructure exposure.
- Secure application migration and rehosting.
Please contact Arun Cowan at Search Consultancy by emailing email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.