Security Architect - Central Edinburgh - 6 months + - Immediate Start
Looking for your next Security Architect project?
We have 3x immediate contract roles available to help strengthen a busy Security Team in central Edinburgh. This will suit someone with experience of working as a Security Architect in large, corporate environments and who can use their expertise to assist with the design, planning and governance of our client's Security Architecture.
Successful candidates will have the following background and experience:
- Proven experience of working as a Security Architect within large, corporate environments
- Strong knowledge and experience of Security Architecture Technologies and Best Practice
- Ability to review existing Security Architect to identify gaps, recommend Security enhancements and help develop strategic solutions to best support the business
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to provide advise and consultancy across a range of business areas
- Previous experience of working in Financial Services would be an advantage
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age