Technical Litigation Executive
Leeds City Centre
£23,500 - £30,000
35 hours a week
As a Technical Litigation Executive, you will be running a caseload of litigation claims. You will effectively manage a high volume caseload and understand the debtor's/deceased estate and achieve the best outcome for both parties.
What do you get in return?
* 25 days holiday
* Life cover 4 x annual salary
* Private Health Insurance
* 6% employer pension contribution
What are you main duties?
* Managing all aspects of a case from pre-issue to enforcement stage
* Managing a high volume caseload
* Dealing with all correspondence with professionalism
* Completing legal research when required
* Negotiating with debtors, their solicitors/next of kin and any other 3rd parties
* Drafting legal documents including witness statements and claim forms
* Providing sound and concise legal advice
* Maintaining a high fee income
* Instructing counsel and local court advocates
* Attending court and client meetings
The preferred candidate will have experience in this position, have either a law degree or CILEx and have a sound understanding of the legal environment and litigation experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.