Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.55 - £11.65 per hour + including holiday pay
4 months ago
Mental Health Support Worker
Search Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Mental Health Support Workers to support adults with challenging mental health disorders within specialist services across Chester and surrounding areas.
This role is ideal for Mental Health Support Workers who are looking for a new opportunity, working up to full time hours on an ongoing flexible basis. You are able to chose whether you wish to work nights or days and pick your own days off on a weekly basis. Your role as a mental health support worker will be to support residents in your local area who have mental health difficulties, learning difficulties with challenging behaviours, and/or physical disabilities. As a mental health support worker, you will be responsible for assisting the residents with personal care, mealtimes, activities and hobbies, and general day to day living tasks. You will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of specialists to ensure residents are supported to achieve their personal goals.
Minimum requirements to work with Search Healthcare as a Mental Health Support Worker:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* In date training desirable but not essential as mandatory training will be provided
* Minimum 3 months experience in a similar role within the last 4 years
* Portable DBS desirable but not essential
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Search Healthcare as a Mental Health Support Worker:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, nights, weekends (if you can work 1 day or 5 days a week, - coordinate your own rota which ensures a good work, life balance)
* Flexible location as we cover the whole of Merseyside area
* Excellent Weekly Pay
* Holiday pay
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Enhanced DBS
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Referral Bonus
Rates of pay per hour:
-£10.55 - 11.65ph (standard shift including holiday pay)
-£16.50 - £19.00ph (bank holiday including holiday pay)
-12h shifts (days or nights)
* Day shift
* Bank Holiday
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
Search Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
If you are interested, on know someone who may be, please contact Emmett on 0151 229 5504 or via email at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.