Sector Commercial Manager FM - PFI Experience
Working across a number of Local Authority and Education contracts across the UK the role will ideally be based in Sheffield.
To lead the commercial function on the projects/contracts for which you are responsible in order to maximise profit and contribute to the success of the divisional business plan. Ensure compliance and adherence of the project or sector team with the processes and procedures of this Nationwide FM business. Measurement and performance of project(s) against business plan. Ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data to the business. Provide commercial support and direction to project team(s).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Reports to Divisional / Sector / Project Commercial Director. Main responsibility:
* Lead the commercial function including the line management of 2 x Commercial Managers, 4 x QS/AQS and 1 x Procurement Manager.
* Actively engage with Client teams to ensure that optimum position for the business
* Provide Commercial guidance and support to the operational delivery team
* Ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data to the business.
* Support test and challenge the financial performance of the project or sector within their responsibility
* Pursue own professional development and provide guidance and support to develop other commercial staff
* Ensure compliance and adherence of the project or sector team with the processes and procedures of the business.
Basic competencies include:
accounts and P&L,
contract administration and payment mechanisms,
negotiation and dispute resolution,
practical knowledge of CAFM systems,
people management and leadership skills.
Qualifications: Degree in Commercial Manager or similar desired
Professional Membership: MRICS, MIWFM or similar
Relevant Experience: 10 years plus experience in commercial management roles in construction or facilities management roles (ideally with PFI experience).
For more information please contact James Forton
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.